If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
1) Website Visitors
Like most website operators, MindClick collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MindClick's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MindClick's visitors use its website. From time to time, MindClick may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
MindClick also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://mindclick.com blog posts. MindClick only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2) The information we collect
Certain visitors to MindClick's websites choose to interact with MindClick in ways that require MindClick to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MindClick gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several different types of personal information can be gathered when you interact with the MindClick Services, depending on the type of product or service being used. Collection of personal information is necessary to delivering you the MindClick Services or to enhance your customer experience.
We ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily when you complete registration on the website including but not limited to your: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Company, Phone Number, Email Address, Your Responsibility.
3) How we use the information collected about you
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
• To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain our Websites.
• To send you information for marketing purposes
• For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a role with MindClick.
• To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
• To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
• To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
• To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
• To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
• To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
• To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
• To customize content and layout of the Websites.
• To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
4) With whom do we share the personal information we gather
• Advertising partners. We may partner with third-party advertising networks and exchanges to display advertising on our Websites or to manage and serve our advertising on other sites and may share Personal Information of Members and Visitors with them for this purpose.
• Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
• Any other person with your consent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
MindClick takes appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information. Our website enforces https and greater Umbraco cloud security. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To enrich and perfect your online experience, MindClick uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
7) Your Choices and Opt-Outs
Members and Visitors who have opted in to our marketing emails can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing messages.
Also, all opt-out requests can be made by emailing us using the contact details provided in the "Questions and Concerns" section below. Please note that some communications (such as service messages, account notifications, billing information) are considered transactional and necessary for account management, and Members cannot opt out of these messages unless you cancel your MindClick account.
8) Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
9) How to I Access, Change or Update My Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, restrict or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us, object to the processing of personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by emailing email@example.com
In your request, please state what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. For your protection, we only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion)
10) California Privacy
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email, and mailing address, and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
11) International Transfers
MindClick is headquartered in the United States. The information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the MindClick Services is collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or to another country in which we have facilities or our affiliates operate or in which we engage service providers.
Need statement on compliance with GDPR.
Potentially need to be in compliance with Data transfers from Switzerland or the EU to the United States and the privacy shield framework, Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA Compliance), Australia’s Privacy Act of 1988
13) Retention of Data
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we'll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
• Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
• Whether the data is necessary to provide our Services.
• Whether our Members have the ability to access and delete the data within their MindClick accounts.
• Whether our Members would reasonably expect that we would retain the data until they remove it or until their MindClick accounts are closed or terminated.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
14) Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please email us at email@example.com